Crocs Uncover

Bizarre Species

jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

Two triangle UFOs low flying over Ohio


A West Portsmouth, Ohio, witness saw two unusual objects in the sky May 12 while driving along U.S. Route 52, described as large, flying slow at a low altitude with flashing lights, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The driver pulled over to observe the object better.

"There were several instances in which the craft stopped completely. The lights beneath the craft seemed to behave somewhat erratically."

While watching this object, an identical object appeared in the sky that seemed to be following the first object. Both objects were silent. Based on the witness illustration, it would appear both craft were triangle shaped - including the typical three points of light and a center light.

Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Ohio MUFON investigates this case, I will update this page. You can read my selected cases by type of UFO

The following report and its headline is unedited.

OH, May 12, 2009 - Two flying objects, flashing and traveling irraticaly before dissapearing.

I was driving along U.S. 52 from Portsmouth to my home in West Portsmouth. I was excited about the weather because the stars were quite visible in the night sky. Earlier in the night, I had considered doing some late-night observing, but I remembered the telescope at the local planetarium is currently being repaired / serviced.

I noticed the first flying object as I was leaving Portsmouth, headed toward West Portsmouth. The object caught my attention because of its large size, low altitude, flashing lights, and slow speed. There were several instances in which the craft stopped completely. The lights beneath the craft seemed to behave somewhat erratically. I slowed my car and watched from the side of the highway for several minutes.



The first craft (UFO1 in my drawings) appeared to stop over the sky several times and change the patterns of the lights underneath it. I saw UFO1 for the longest duration of time (probably 6 minutes) before it disappeared from view. Around 4 minutes from the time of the initial sighting, I spotted the second craft (UFO2) which was exactly the same size and shape and exhibited the same lighting patterns beneath. UFO1 seemed to stop moving in the sky at least twice. However, UFO2 only seemed to stop once before redirecting and following UFO1. I aggressively followed UFO2, attempting to keep track of it and get a better look. Unfortunately, it seemed to completely disappear after passing over a ridge. There was no detectable sound emitted from either craft.

I have included two maps, as well as an animated gif showing the light pattern.

No hay comentarios: